Consulting Chef Services
Food Service Consulting,
Education and Training
for the future!
Now is the time to
improve your business!
Don't Wait Until It's Too
Late: � Contact Good Cooking Today!
cooking supplies a vast variety of food related services to individuals and the
food industry. Internet awareness and computer training, Internet site
construction and going live. Marketing, promotion and consumer awareness.
Restaurant start-up and implementation of systems, the basics of how to start a
Food Service Consulting
Culinary Education and Food Service
Menu & Wine List Development
Website/ Internet Presence
Food Safety Awareness
Don't Wait Until It's Too
Late: Contact Good Cooking Today!
Areas of expertise:
- Business plans; cash flow analysis, budgeting, startup
planning and bank financing.
- Restaurant and kitchen design; proper layout and
Maintenance schedules; protect your investment-take
care of your equipment.
- Efficiency expert; all phases of not wasting time and
- Wine List and Menu Specialists; selection, design,
proper pricing and implementation.
- Menu implementation: Standardize recipes, training of
dining room and kitchen staff.
- Systems layout and training; every aspect from cleaning
to guest services.
- Vendor selection; finding the products you need at prices
that make sense.
- Receiving and inventory implementation; how to accept
products and account for them.
- Marketing/Sales/Advertising; The how and why of
successful promotion, press and beyond.
- Customer awareness; instill pride of customer service in
Community Acceptance; help you work to achieve harmony
with the community.
- Sanitation; clean facilities and safe food preparation
- Computer systems and software planning; determining
your business needs and conducting training.
- Cost Controls; know how to control your costs through
purchasing, pricing and waste prevention.
- World Wide Web/Internet development; Layout and design
of your web site and e-mail.
- Planning for the future, expansion, moving, exit
strategies, selling your assets. �
- Job descriptions, employee manuals and operation
procedures; help you write them.
- Loss and fire prevention, safety procedures and
- Quality assurance; only the best service and employee
cooperation will do.
- Staff training, front and back of house; training your
staff to be efficient and professional.
- Inventory utilization; get the most out of your stock.
E-MAIL for Consulting Chef Services---
Chef John J. Vyhnanek
for 2016--$75 per hour or $550 per 6 hour day.
Chef John Vyhnanek
Certified Food and Beverage Executive
John was the recipient of The Ivy Award for Restaurant
Management Excellence (The Oscar of the Food Service Industry) in 1993.
Additional awards include the Escoffier Society Medal of Honor, 1994 and
2001; Wine Spectators Award of Excellence at The Harvard Street Grill 1990
through 1994. Johnson and Wales Distinguished Visiting Chef, 1995.
He has certificates of training in a wide variety of computer software programs
such as PageMaker, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Microsoft Access, Excel, Power
Point, HTML Coding, Networking, Advanced Internet Business, Computer Systems
Management. and Certified Web Master.
Good Cooking also has
information on the Internet at http://www.goodcooking.com
An educational food
and wine website! � You will find cooking
information and suggestions. There are many recipes, cookbook reviews, wine
information and professional directories with website links for everyone. There
is no charge, it's free to access, download information from and get ideas. goodcooking.com --- "A
Mouthwatering site on the Internet!"
Back to Good Cooking